Back from Colorado
I just returned from another business trip to Colorado. This time I spent a week in Boulder, roughly an hour outside of Denver.
Some highlights from my trip were getting the opportunity to see a bit of the Rocky Mountains, on an afternoon myself and the Store Manager took off. On the way to the Mountains in Estes, we passed the Hotel used in the film The Shining starring Jack Nicholson.
I also met up with a girl named Ashley, who I had known online for quite some time. She is the 5th person I have met in real life after knowing them first on the internet. That list, by the way in order is:
- Jenifer (Canyonland), my wife
- Robert (Ghidora), a guy who went to Cal Poly University near Jenifer
- Scott (Enigma), stayed with us for 2 weeks in 2000-2001
- Andy (Andy), met in Ohio when Terrorist attacks stranded me there.
- Ashley (Ashley), met in Colorado on a business trip
I have added some new photos from my trip. They can be found by clicking the following: